The natural stone manufacturing technology – marble and granite – has made strides over the last years thanks to 5-axis working centers, allowing to obtain complex architectural products that were not conceivable until a few years ago.
Thanks to its vertical travel of 700/1200 mm, CONTOURFIVE is the ideal machine for architectural and funerary art as well as for those processing which require a deep dishing out; It therefore offers the users the possibility of performing different and complex machining operations wich would otherwise require several machines:
- shaping utilising the saw blade to get large pieces with complex shape.
- shaping and dishing out utilising millers.
- contouring utilising shaping tools.
- sawing utilising the saw blade.
- turning of columns with shaped profiles or machining of position for the saw blade to create a twisted effect all along the surface.